Toastmasters offers rewards for a variety of accomplishments. Examples are membership building, new club chartering, early attainment of DCP goals and membership renewals, officers trained, and educational achievements.
- New Club Incentive – New clubs that charter between July 1, 2012 and June 30, 2013 will qualify to receive gifts from the District.
- Member and Club Incentives- Updated 11/14/12. Earn rewards as you reach your individual and club goals. (Note: The attachment is in booklet format. Select Duplex printing – short side to print.)
- Banner Ribbons – In addition to the incentive awards listed in the incentives booklet, we are also offering banner ribbons for the Retain & Gain and the Silver & Gold Incentives. Participate in these incentives to earn banner bling for your club banner.
- Cascade Incentive - Join the District 55 Cascade to Success by committing to reach your personal goals, serve your club, and serve the District through Communication, Leadership, and Mentoring. View the details and claim your awards.
- Club Ambassador Program – The 2012 – 2013 Club Ambassador Program is open all Toastmasters in District 55. Click here to learn more about the experiences and awards that await those who participate!
Forms & Procedures