Club Administrative Information
How to submit new member applications, pay dues, record educational achievements, etc.
- Club Business Page Login on Toastmasters International website. Once you are logged in, click on the “Club Central” link in the left navigator. When you select your club, you will be able to
- Submit application and dues/fees for my club’s new Member(s)
- Pay Dues for my club’s members
- Change my club meeting location/date/time, contact information, website URL, and/or club officer information
- Apply for educational award(s) for my club members
- See club membership roster and update member personal information
- Change my club’s bylaws
- View my club’s awards
- Here is a step-by-step guide on how to log on to Club Central
- Club Management Software – Tools to create agendas, schedule roles, record member speeches and accomplishments, and more
- Shop (TI) – Link to place orders for club supplies and equipment.
- Release form to publish a person’s photo on your club’s website.
- Release form to publish a person’s video on your club’s website.
- Toastmasters Club Constitution & Bylaws
- To find your club number, go to the Org Structure / Alignment Page for District 55, then search on your club’s name. On that same page you can find out what Area and Division your club is in, who the Area Governor and Division Governor are, and links to contact them via email.
- TI’s “Contact Us” Page
- Guidelines for Club Records Retention Times (TI)
- Policies and Protocol Page (TI) – associated with conducting club business.